Monday, August 11, 2008

Wheel World Season 2: New York City!


If anybody decides to dust the cobwebs off of the Wheel World website, I suppose I owe you an explanation. The best that I can do is an update. Since last we talked (or rather I talked to you and you faithfully read without interjecting), I was in the capitol city wondering why 20 years of schooling hadn't prepared me for the big test and why I was actually learning, from scratch, in a two-month crash course, all of New York State's laws instead of celebrating my scholarly grand finale. I was also heckling hecklers in the streets, telling you wonderfully embarrassing stories from my youth and not so youth, and generally pontificating on how wonderful, insightful, unique, and yet humble I was.

The main thing that has changed since then, is I passed the NYS bar exam (whew), started working full time double plus, and forgot how I was really going to cash in and become famous....as a blogger! So my apologies to all, and allow me to try to earn back your readership, one post at a time.

And with that, welcome to Wheel World Season 2: New York City!

6 comments:

Lance Anderson said...

Hey Nora

Glad to see your wheels are turning again... I often think about your story about wrestling with your brothers and what it meant to you... Anyway, it sounds like you've been busy... I wish you the best.

Cheers,

--Lance

Anonymous said...

Wheel World NY. Woot woot!!

Can we get a confession room up in this piece too?

Anonymous said...

Nora,
I sure missed reading your blog. I am glad you are back and I hope you stay. Congrats on passing the bar. So, you are now a free wheeling, New York lawyer, huh? Well, good for you. Go get 'em tiger.
Welcome back,
Katie C

Danielle said...

Nice to see you're back! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
you need to write, write, write...I love to read your stories. Don't make us wait so long in between entries.
Demetria

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.