Thursday, October 11, 2007

My New Wheels Do Swang

In the interest of full disclosure, my frustrations of late with wheelchair salesmen/repair shops may have come to fruition when I realized that my tires were falling off of the wheels on my chair. Literally, the tread had worn completely off the center of the tire, and then started spreading apart off the wheel.

Finally, I got the wheelchair repair people to come fix it after two months of unreturned phone calls. Fortunately, the guy did come with a sweet surprise. Apparently my new wheels came with shiny silver rims! I had to show them off, so here are the pictures.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nora, I have been reading your blog and I absolutely enjoy it. You are something else!!! I love your new wheels, but in one of your earlier entries, you talked about your mother's advice to keep your chair clean because it was a reflection on you. Keep those beautiful sporty chrome rims and new wheels shiny>>>:--)

Anonymous said...

Nora, your wheels are FRESH! (And super fly:) Now, your fans want to know...are you getting any new comments from your fans on the street?

Anonymous said...

your post sounds like a music video I once saw....i got my wheels...they swang...like boom shackaboom shacka boom boom......